Thursday, January 15, 2009

25 Random Things About ME (thanks Patsy...for the idea!)

1. I've never broken a bone. (knock wood)

2. I won second place in my elementary school's spelling bee when I was in 3rd or 4th grade.

3. I have ran into a volleyball net. Most embarrassing moment of my 7th grade career.

4. I met my husband when we worked together at a credit union in Tampa, Florida.

5. Our new car is named Ruby.

6. I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

7. I was born to a teenage momma. She was 16.

8. My grandmother and I have a birthmark almost in the same spot on our right calf.

9. I have an addiction to Starbuck's mocha frappuccinos. You know the ones in a bottle you can buy at the store.

10. My grandmother raised two wild birds. A mourning dove named June and a mocking bird named Teet. When Teet was released back into the wild, he would come back and sing to us whenever we were sitting out in the screened-in porch.

11. I secretly want to move back to Florida.

12. I really really really wanted to be a Mouseketeer. This was back in the 1970's.

13. My first concert was Shaun Cassidy. Da doo run run run...da doo run run.

14. I love boiled peanuts.

15. I can talk like Donald Duck.

16. I still want to get my tattoo. :-(

17. English was my favorite subject in school. Most hated: Math.

18. I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was in high school.

19. I took tap/ballet, baton & piano lessons as a child. Yeah I was ADD before anyone knew what it was.

20. I was kind of a tomboy, wanting to follow my step brother around. So I climbed trees, helped build forts, played tag football and ran around barefoot alot.

21. I love being out on a boat, sailing through open water.

22. I will never go white water rafting again after being sucked out of my buoy boat into a rapid.

23. Our current cat was named Carly until we found out she was actually a he. His name is now Harley.

24. I was teased alot for being very fair skinned. Was called Casper. I lived in Florida. Yeah doesn't go together well.....

25. I love ferrets. I've owned three: Holly, Bear & Punkie have all passed over the Rainbow Bridge. :-) I cannot bring myself to own anymore.

No comments: