Friday, December 19, 2008

A Christmas Survey!! Oh what fun it is to write...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? depends on the shape of the present..if it's too odd to try and wrap, in a bag it goes.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I love love love real trees but I have to admit I like my pre-lit fake one :-) so easy peasey

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually after new years but my hubby and son's birthday is on the 13th and 14th and have asked to leave at least the tree up until their birthdays are over.

5. Do you like eggnog? um you have gazed at my nice plump self in the pic over there right?

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I would have to say my Donny & Marie stuff (I think I got that for Christmas...my birthday is a week before so it's hard to remember)

8. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter.

9. Do You have a nativity scene? yes it's on my mantle.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm horrible, I don't do Christmas cards anymore. Used to be a fanatic about it. Maybe I'll be able to do one of those picture cards for next year that seem so popular now.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? some lotion that didn't smell so great.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch & Polar Express

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try in October, it doesn't always work that way though.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? um yeah. LOL

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? oh good gravy there is too many things to even list.

16. Lights on the tree? um yeah..hence my PRE LIT tree

17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas in Sarvejo by Trans Siberian Orchestra..LOOOVE IT!!!

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? we have been traveling to Tampa

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? um I think so......

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither I have a spire with a bow on the bottom of the spire (pointy) I also have a snowflake but it's so heavy that the treetop falls over...

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How people get so rude and mean. (I agree with Heather's answer)

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a snow theme right now but it may change for next year depending on what I find in after Christmas sales..LOL!!

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? my dad's family is Cuban...so pork and black beans and rice. my mom's family is down home southern food...so chicken & rice, collard greens, broccoli casserole, etc. I have the best of both worlds!! If we stay home...I make a roast in my crock pot.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For all of my family to be together but it won't happen this year...that's ok. :-)

No comments: