Thursday, February 12, 2009

The other man....

Hey baby boy,

Took you forever to get here. You came out lookin' alittle smurf blue. But all is good.

What? They call this colic. Oh my gosh, just kill me right now!! 2am drives around the city is just what I need.

Who is this smilin' sweet boy who greets me with a grin every morning? Cause you can't be the same baby that demanded relief of a gassey stomach a month ago...

Bud, ya gotta stop gruntin' everytime you want something. Use words!

Stop eating the dog food.

Yes, Power Rangers and Barney is the bomb! *bangs head on wall*

Can you just be quiet for just a little while?? The talking a mile a minute is giving mommy a headache.

Hey Little Man,

Starting kindergarten already. Look at you posing by the car while I take your picture, waving at me all excited about big kid school. No tears? You walked right in. Momma tears in the car.

Focus Ryan Focus...please just do your homework!

Middle School and hormones...what?...what I'm not ready for that yet. Wow! You are growing up so fast. You like to draw? ok...keep it up.

Focus Ryan Focus...please just do your homework!

High School...you as a teenager...this is just crazy. Didn't I just bring you home from the hospital the other day?

I don't know why you did what you did. That was not good. But we'll get through it. I am here for you always eventhough my heart is breaking.

Focus Ryan Focus...please just do your homework!

My goodness, your art! You are getting so good...refining your craft. I am so proud.

Graduate??? yes...that would be great!

Diploma!!



Hey my first born,

You made me a momma. You are forever my first valentine. :-) I cannot wait to see what more lies in store for you as you go into adulthood.

No comments: